Exercise Physiology in Hoppers Crossing
Who can benefit from Exercise Physiology
AEP can help you with:
- Improving your heart health
- Overcome persisting pain caused by injury or overuse
- Cardiac rehabilitation control and prevent diabetes
- Improve your general health and wellbeing
- Improve your recovery post cancer treatment
You can seek our Exercise Physiologist consultation to perform functional assessments, carry out sub-maximal and maximal fitness tests, perform body composition tests and musculoskeletal assessments, and provide lifestyle education to help people manage their health conditions and many more.
One-on-One consultations with an AEP will involve:
- Planning of Personalized Exercise programs and Nutrition plans
- Close guidance of exercises to ensure correct and safe technique
- Ongoing dietary and physiological advice
- Incorporation of group exercises for diabetes and clinical Pilates
At Wyndham Physio, our AEP (Accredited Exercise Physiologist) are professionals who believe in the benefits of exercise to help patients get fitter for all around good health, or to treat patients with a medical condition through exercise. They specialise in delivery of exercises for prevention and management of chronic injuries. AEP can provide help in various conditions like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, cancer, osteoporosis, pulmonary disease and many more.