NDIS Registered Providers
Wyndham Physioprovide services for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
We provide support for national disability insurance agency (NDIA).
We provide therapeutic supports – Occupational Therapy, Exercise physiology and Physiotherapy in the NDIS
Our NDIS registration covers the following areas:
Core Supports: Consumables – Therapy Products
Capital Supports: Assistive Technologies, Home Modifications
Capacity Building Supports:
- Finding and Keeping a Job – Therapeutic Supports
- Improved Health and Wellbeing – Therapeutic Supports / Exercise Physiology
- Improved Daily Living – Therapeutic Supports
- Improved Relationships – Behavioural Supports
Our aim is to assist people of all ages and stages in areas by achieving highly personalized and meaningful outcomes:
- early intervention for preschool children
- assistive technology and environmental modifications
- working and studying with a disability
- living independently
- Mobility and transfers
- Strength, co-ordination, and flexibility
- Assessment and prescriptions of mobility aids
- Progressive exercise program to improve your exercise tolerance
- Community access and outdoor activities
- Respiratory interventions
- Assessments and comprehensive reports with recommendations
- Training programs for parent/guardian and carer/support workers.
Preparing for NDIS:
There are two ways we can support you to prepare for the NDIS
- Eligibility to enter the NDIS: We can support you with a formal therapy assessment by one of our therapists who will provide you with a report that is specifically developed with your current disability impacting your life and your goals.
- Pre-planning meeting. If you have been accepted onto the scheme and would like help with kinds of support needed to achieve your goals.
We also accept referrals in two other ways:
Call Us: 03 9749 4171