Physiotherapy in Hoppers Crossing
Who can Benefit from Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapists at our clinic treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Arthritis and Painful Joints
- Neck Pain and Back Pain
- Tendenopathy and Muscle Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Workplace Injuries
- Scoliosis and other postural related problems
- Pregnancy related problems – including preganacy back pain, incontinence
- Shoulder Tear Exercises
- Bursitis in Shoulder and Tendonitis
Our Physiotherapists are trained to assess, diagnose and treat wide range of physical conditions that limits your physical independence. Our team are hands‐on, highly trained and motivated to ensure that you receive the appropriate assessment and treatment strategies, enabling you to achieve a speedy and safe recovery from your injury. We are also involved in injury prevention for the younger athlete, health promotion (including women’s health), and management of people with chronic illness.
All our sessions are 30 minutes and we use that time to your full advantage.